Norner is a laboratory with more than 40 years of industrial experience in material testing of plastics as well as product and application development which ensure high competence for our wide range of test methods.
The material testing laboratory characterise mechanical and other physical properties of plastic materials and products. This enable our customers to verify product performance and understand their strength and weakness.
The material testing services cover important features like:
- Mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness
- Impact and compression performance
- Material density
- Long term behaviour under stress and fatigue
- Heat resistance and conductivity
- Abrasion and wear
- Optical and electrical properties