Flexible packaging plays a key role in the food and non-food industries as well as in packaging of industrial goods and chemicals. Norner have long experience in film extrusion and application and polymer development which makes us a good partner for your projects.
Our film extrusion and pilot lines include:
Plastik Maschinenbau GmbH
Cast mono film line for film and foil of 0,01 - 1mm thickness with a Ø30mm barrier screw and a 400mm wide slot die. Suitable for production of films for testing as well as foil for thermoforming, read more below.
A Collin extrusion line with advanced gel counting system for quality inspection, quantification on cast film.
We can produce film prototypes for further converting or packaging as critical step in innovation projects.
- Processability and material evaluations
- Recipe and structure development
- New polymer grade development and assessments
- Development of MDOPE films and Mono-PE laminates
- Quality improvement
- Small and industrial scale film trials
- Product and process development
- Operational excellence
- Evaluation of recycled materials
- RecyClass assessment of recyclability
Our blown film lines are well suited for film extrusion with polyolefins and bioplastics. On the cast film line we have experience with a wider selection of thermoplastics.